My Great God

My Great God
This is what the Lord says:"Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the Lord"- Jeremiah 17:5

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Variey

Today was my cross training day. I chose to take a spin class at the gym. I was just so thankful that my body does what I tell it to. Like I totallly don't depend on the Lord for the strength and grace i need to even get out of my bed. Who do I think I am.
DONE! 
 I have been learning to love the discipline of running, but also to be thankful that i can run. Not for running sake alone.... but for seeing the hand of the Lord pouring out his common grace to me as i live and move on His earth, in this body He gave me. So, I took a killer spin class, got super sweaty and gross, but in the midst of my disgust i was convicted! I need to be thankful I can even sweat. What unique design that the Lord used to make me. The ability to SWEAT! Kinda crazy when you think about it... the bodies way of cooling itself down. Thats grace!! I don't tell my body to sweat and start cooling itself down.. no!  I would overheat if the Lord never invented sweat.. I even get all mad that i have to take a shower because of it..I should be thankful. Kinda silly, maybe grossed you out..I''m sorry, it's a great thing. Showers are also a great thing! But Im starting to think I can even sweat for the glory of God.. hahaha Well, time for bed so I can wake up and run early! woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment